Delectable eats you can make ahead of time
Don’t sacrifice your health (or taste buds!) by grabbing fast food. Try adding some tasty new recipes to your lunchtime repertoire. The best part: No cooking required!
Simple Peppered Turkey Wraps
Wrap these ingredients in 4 whole kale or chard leaves:
- 4 tbsp. hummus, divided
- 8 slices peppered natural turkey meat, divided
- 2 tbsp. dried cranberries or raisins, no sugar added, divided
Then, top each with a sprinkle of baby greens.
Veggied Layered Bowl
Top 1 cup vegetarian refried black beans with:
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 cup bell peppers, chopped
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 2 tbsp. prepared pico de gallo
- 1–2 tbsp. yogurt-based ranch dressing
Smoked Salmon Pita Bowl
Place the following ingredients on top of a whole-grain pita:
- 4 oz. wild-caught smoked salmon
- 1 cup microgreens or baby kale
- cucumber slices
- 1 1/2 tbsp. whipped cream cheese
Drizzle of olive oil and lemon juice. Optional: 1 tbsp. of capers.